找回密码
 注册(开放注册)
搜索
查看: 46955|回复: 1

[其它] 如何自我介绍—复试口语范文推荐

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-4-21 15:54:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

研究生复试阶段的英语内容主要侧重听力和口语,一般由学校的公共英语或研究生公共英语教研室来考核。

良好的英语听说能力是复试成功的保证。复试中对英语的听说能力考查比较多,有时会涉及一些专业性的内容。导师也会比较在意考生们的英语水平。现在过了复试分数线的考生要开始准备英语听力和口语了。

经典范文:

1.自我介绍(self-introduce)

Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is ***,24. I come from ******,the capital of *******Province. I graduated from the ******* department of *****University in July,2001. In the past two years I have been preparing for the postgraduate examination while I have been teaching *****in NO. ****middle School and I was a head-teacher of a class in junior grade two. Now all my hard work has got a result since I have a chance to be interviewed by you.

I am open-minded,quick in thought and very fond of history. In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngers.I like reading books,especially those about *******. Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line. In addition,during my college years,I was once a Net-bar technician. So,I have a comparative good command of network application. I am able to operate the computer well. I am skillful in searching for information on Internet. I am a football fan for years. Italian team is my favorite. Anyway,I feel great pity for our country's team.

I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning. Of course,if I am given a chance to study ****** in this famous University,I will spare no effort to master a good command of advance ******.

范文:

Good morning,my dear teachers,my dear professors. I am very glad to be here for your interview. My name is Song Yonghao,I am 22 years old. I come from Luoyang,a very beautiful ancient city. my undergraduate period will be accomplished in Chang'an university in July,2004;and now,I am trying my best for obtaining a key to Tongji University.

Generally speaking,I am a hard working student especially do the thing I am interested in. I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. When I was sophomore,I found web design very interesting,so I learned it very hard. To weaver a homepage for myself,I stayed with my personal computer for half a month,and I am the first one in my class who own his homepage. Furthermore,I am a person with great perseverance. During the days preparing for the first examination,I insist on running every day,no matter what the weather was like. And just owning to this,I could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.

Well,in my spare time,I like basketball,tennis and Chinese chess. Also English is my favorite. I often go to English corner to practise my oral English on every Thursday,and write compositions to improve my written ability. But I know my English is not good enough,I will continue studying.

Ok,that is all,thank you for your attention.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|南昌航空大学论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 00:52 , Processed in 0.077655 second(s), 16 queries .